Front cover Deconstructions




The first front cover I deconstructed was for Total Guitar magazine. This is my favourite front cover out of the three and it is the one i will take the most inspiration from. I personally like the colours that were used the green and black work very well together, and i will likely use the same colours. The layout works very well for a front cover with a variety of bands and images of the bands were listed down each side. The main article in a big circle with big text right in the center of the page. I'm my front cover I shall use similar colours and layout.

The third deconstruction is of a front cover for Kerrang magazine. This is my second favourite magazine front cover out of the ones I deconstructed, because the colours combination works very well for the genre of music it's representing. The red and black colours fit in with costumes that the featured band is wearing. I will possibly use similar front covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment